Experience RSM. Experience the power of being understood. As a Senior Finance Consultant, you will work alongside project lead/managers to deliver high quality NetSuite implementation and optimization services to a variety of clients, from local businesses to multinational corporations. Through your finance and NetSuite expertise you will provide clients with guidance on business process design and NetSuite configuration to ensure solutions maximize the benefits NetSuite can bring.
Our Technology & Management Consulting team in Germany is expanding rapidly and we are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our award-winning NetSuite practice.
- Lead finance workstream on local and international projects
- Use knowledge of finance and NetSuite to work with client finance leaders to design future finance processes; able to challenge current thinking to maximize NetSuite benefits
- Recognize opportunities for clients to improve business processes, automate activities, and improve business controls
- Provide input into the finance cutover strategy and support migration of finance data to NetSuite
- Complete deliverables to a high standard, including Business Requirements Specification, Functional Specification and Use Cases
- Support development of junior team members, coaching on all aspects of business process design, NetSuite functionality and general consulting skills
- Coordinate test activities with client to minimize risk and manage deployment to production environments
- Implement process improvements with systematic solutions and train end users on how to effectively use financial systems features and applications
- Be actively engaged in shaping and growing the RSM NetSuite team
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance or Qualified Accountant or substantial experience in finance business processes and operations
- 3+ years of experience in financial applications/services as a NetSuite user or consultant NetSuite
- Operational experience of accounting and experience in international accounting standards, consolidation, and revenue management is beneficial
- Strong conceptual, analytic and problem-solving skills
- Strong project and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be a team player and be able to effectively interact with staff at all levels of the firm
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office
- Willingness to travel (after covid-19)
What we offer:
- You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things
- RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential
- Working with clients, key decision makers, and business owners across various industries and geographies the opportunities to develop and grow within RSM are significant
RSM is a world leader in the provision of audit, tax and consulting services to entrepreneurial, growth-focused organizations globally. Through collaboration, deep understanding of what matters most to clients, and insight sharing by senior partners, we empower clients to move forward with confidence and realize their full potential. In Germany more than 800 employees, in multiple locations, primarily serve medium-sized companies in all aspects of audit, tax, and management consulting. As part of the global network of RSM International, we are the world's leading partner for medium-sized companies with more than 51.000 employees in around 120 countries.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please use the application form or send us your CV by e-mail. Please state both your location preference and the reference number „TMCFinConh211” in your application. If you have any questions about our job offer, Christian Marx will be happy to answer them confidentially.